- Curabitur eu arcu sit amet dui blandit sollicitudin sit amet non tortor.
- Mauris dignissim magna in libero dignissim, sagittis vulputate augue hendrerit.
- Nullam vitae lacus et purus tristique vehicula.
- Duis non lacus ac leo tincidunt feugiat.
- Curabitur et nisi vel dolor tempus congue et et velit.
- Integer interdum nibh sit amet odio hendrerit luctus.
- Curabitur elementum tellus maximus enim posuere vestibulum
latest items from our catalogOUR PRODUCTS
WoundClot™ OTC is intended for external bleeding control of minor cuts and abrasions as well as larger wounds.
WoundClot™ is a next generation hemostatic gauze, engineered to be effective in temporary management of mild, moderate, and severe bleeding. Our innovative Twin Pack features 2 pieces of 5 cm x 5 cm (2”x 2”) WoundClot™ hemostatic gauze. This enables providers to effectively control post hemodialysis bleeding or post procedure bleeding in interventional medicine.
WoundClot™ Trauma Gauze is a next-generation hemostatic gauze intended for bleeding control of traumatic wounds, including moderate to severe bleeding. For use by trained emergency responders.
WoundClot™ Surgical is a bioabsorbable CE Class III Implantable hemostatic effective in the management of capillary, venous, and arterial bleeding during surgical procedures. WoundClot™ Surgical has the fastest resorption profile on any hemostatic available today. On average, WoundClot™ Surgical is broken down and absorbed by the body in 7-14 days. By comparison, other surgical hemostatics can have extended resorption profiles lasting as much as 40+ days. WoundClot™ Surgical is the world’s only Non-Oxidized, Non-Regenerated Cellulosic Structure (NONRCS) Hemostatic.